Wednesday, January 31

Here's to you



Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day.

Remember this motto to live by:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Ps. I don't totally agree with the motto, but I do think we often put so much emphasis on being healthy and striving for the perfect body that we sometimes forget to enjoy ourselves. So here's to living life fully -- but mindfully!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!

Gonna enjoy a chocolate chip cookie and some milk now :)

Sophie

Anonymous said...

I really really like the collage.

Unknown said...

hi waspgoddess

thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

I entirely agree with the motto, especially if the chocolate and the wine are top quality.

Anonymous said...

WHohoo! I love chocolate. (can forgo wine, but take my chocolate from me for longer than a 3 month dry spell and I'm worse than PMSing.)

I agree with your addendum note.

[a} said...

Yeah, I agree with the quote..where it's coming from anyway.

A toast to that! >raises glass<

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That quote is a riot! I totally agree that life should be enjoyed to the max. Well, as long as it doesn't land you in jail:-)

PS Thank you for sweet comment on my blog. And I really must see some of that mushroom hair of yours....

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

great post.

thanks for stopping my blog.

BTW, Swedish Fish is a candy. I think you can only get it in the States. I don't remember seeing the fish anywhere during my travels.